Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Reading Date & an Awesome Sunset

My boyfriend and I used to have "Library Dates" every week. ...that lasted about a month.  Recently, we've moved and only 15 minutes away is this awesome park right on the Delaware River.  You can see Philadelphia, and more importantly the Philadelphia Airport and the planes flying to or from the city! We, obviously, love to read and decided to move our "library dates" outdoors to this park for "reading dates."  I absolutely love going here once a week to sit on a blanket in the sun and read! I made the mistake (or great decision) of bringing my camera with me this time, so I only read a chapter of my book, but, boy! did I get some great shots! I love the sun at this angle for photos (NOT for driving! So difficult!) I know it's not the best to point your camera at the sun so much, but I just cannot help it! I love it! Some of these shots are very similar, but I just couldn't decide.  Don't worry, next week I'll leave my camera at home or this will become an "airplane watching (by Randy) and photo taking (by me) date."











No comments:

Post a Comment