Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

The Best of 2012

Sometimes at the end of a year, you'll look back and think "I didn't really do much this year."  This is what I thought when I first started thinking about 2012.  What really changed?  I didn't think anything did.  I feel the same.  These are the times, especially, I am so grateful for all the photos I take throughout the year.  I don't know if I'd remember anything without my photos, and maybe that's not a good thing, but I'm happy I love photography so much that it's just my natural way to document life in photographs.  I realized, through my photos, that so many great things happened this year! I was going to try to post all of my favorite photos of the year, but turns out, I have a lot of favorites! (Which is a good thing.)  


What good happened in 2012??

Let's start with the start of 2012: Two of my good friends got engaged and we were all there to see it:

 Celebrating so many weddings:
 
 Welcoming new additions to our families:

 
Enjoying time with all of our family and seeing how much we've grown:

 Having a blast with awesome friends:


 Spending my TENTH year with the boy I truly love:
 This year we: 
  •  Toured Yuengling Brewery.
  • Survived a hurricane.
  • Moved in with 2 of the best people ever and learned how to restore furniture.
  • Learned how to bake.
  • Witness the shuttle Discovery's Final Flight.
  • I got my first tattoo.
  • Vacationed in Harper's Ferry, WV.
  • I took my first Ferris Wheel ride.
and so much more...

 The very best thing to happen in 2012? I got my sister back! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment