Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Project 365

 2013 is going to be a year of growth for me.  I want to learn and I want to be creative.  One of my projects for the year is a Photo Project 365.  This means I have to take a photo everyday!! They will not all be the most amazing photos, but my hope is for this to push me to get more creative and to learn more about my camera and my own abilities.  So far, I have done at least one photo everyday, even when I was sick and didn't know what to photograph, I just got something. I realize this is going to leave me with an overload of photos (even more so than usual), so I might try to put together a "Project Life," which is really just a big scrapbook for the year. These are just some of the photos I've taken so far this year. 







To see more, and to join the project yourself, check out my Flickr page!  Flickr Project 365

No comments:

Post a Comment